MBBS, MS, DNB (Plastic and Microvascular Surgery)
To work as a Breast, Cosmetic and Plastic surgeon has been a passion for her and she has been doing it with all dedication for the last 9 yrs now. She has special interest in the Breast & Facial cosmetic procedures. She keeps herself updated to the latest procedures happening in the field of Breast and Facial Cosmetic Surgery.
Dr Manila appreciates the importance of spending time with the patient to understand her/his needs to achieve the best possible outcomes. She strives to create an atmosphere where patient feels comfortable expressing their problems, asking questions, discussing surgical plans and expected outcomes in very detailed, concerned and compassionate way. She believes that world is beautiful and strives to achieve one. It gives her immense pleasure and satisfaction and wants to dedicate her life to make people look better, feel confident and rejuvenated.
Academic Profile: A very successful academic journey
Special Trainings & Memberships:
- MBBS from Government Medical College (Allepey, Kerala, India-5 1/2 years).
- MS in General Surgery from Medical College Patiala (Punjab, India- 3years).
- DNB in Plastic and Microvascular surgery (Department of plastic and microvascular surgery, Amandeep Hospital- 3 years).
- Courses in Breast and Facial Aesthetics.
- Short Course on Female Revergination and Genital Cosmetic Surgery
- Training in Hair Transplant (FuE and FuT-Jaipur).
- Training in PRP (Single Spin, Double Spin, Pure PRP), Botox and Fillers.
- AOCMF Course in Maxillo Facial Fracture management
- Plastic and Microvascular Training - Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai.
- Microvascular Surgery Training - Amrita Institute, Kochi
- Laparoscopic Surgery training from WALS (World Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons).
- She is a member of prestigious International college of surgeons (ICS-IS) for the last 7 years now.
- Cleft Palate and Dermoid Cyst- Case Study- American Journal of Cleft Palate and Craniofacial Surgery (International)- 2017.
- Cholecystocutaneous Fistula - Not an old time story- Indian Journal of Surgery - 2012.
- Use of Botulinum toxin in Chronic Anal Fissure - Indian Journal of Surgery -2001
- Best Paper Presentation in Wound Con Conference at Amritsar, Punjab- October 2016.
- Paper Presentation in APSICON, Chandigarh- 2014.
- Best Paper Presentation in Annual Conference of SAARC Surgical Care Society (SSCSCON)-2012.
- Best Paper Presentation North Zone APSICON (NZ APSICON)-2012
- Best Paper Presentation- Young Surgeons Paper Reading Contest, Surgeons Society, Amritsar, Punjab- 2012.
- Paper Presentation in Indian Society For Surgery of the Hand (ISSSHCON)-2012.
- Paper Presentation in Indian Society for Surgery of the Hand (ISSSHCON) - 2011.
The centre is located near Holiday Inn in Amritsar. It is easily accessible from Airport (4 kms), Railway Station (3kms) and Bus Stand (6kms). There is facility of good parking space. Pickup and drop facility from Airport and Railway station is available (24 x 7).
The clinic is equipped with best in class Medical equipments, Lasers and surgical instruments. The centre has an excellent well equipped Semi modular Operation theatre and Patient Recovery Rooms.
Staff at Femplast consists of a team of dedicated individuals who are friendly and caring. Our staff ensures a pleasant visit at our centre. It is the only centre in North India with 100 % dedicated female staff.
The clinic is located in Amritsar near M.K Hotel and Holiday Inn. Easily accessible with good parking
space. The clinic is equipped with modern equipments, medical machinery with facilities for operation,
laser facilities , a dedicated female staff.